What is Tooth Extraction?
Tooth extraction or generally known as dental extraction is often done if any of the teeth has been severely damaged or completely lost. Aside from tooth decay, there are a variety of reasons why tooth extraction is needed. Some of which are periodontal disease, fractured teeth, Malocclusion or crowding of teeth and more.
Tooth extraction in Australia is done to avoid any type of infection. In this procedure, a local anesthetic is given to the patient to the affected area.
Things to do after Having Tooth Extraction
- Avoid smoking and rubbing the affected area.
- Brush Carefully
- Have painkillers that are prescribed by your dentist.
- Have a rest having after surgery.
- Start adding some type of hard food in your daily diet.
- Stop doing any type of physical activity as this may risk bleeding
Come to Dentapex for a general consultation and be gladly welcomed by our professional and friendly staff. Are your kids afraid of Dentists? Don’t worry! Denatpex is experienced in kids’ dentistry. Your kids’ teeth are important to us and we ensure to make them feel at ease during general consultation sessions.